Wednesday, October 26, 2011

History

I am going to be gone for a couple of days. One of the people who started this whole obession with agriculture and politics both is turning 80- My grandfather who owned one of the largest greenhouses in the Midwest.

I am also hoping to see the other portion of my family- the ones who gave me one of my first horses, showed me what hard work really is by owning a dairy. I am excited.

It goes back to the whole nature vs. nurture. Or in this case the combination of nature and nurture. I was born in ag and will probably die in it too (hopefully later rather than sooner) :) I have to bring the next generation up in agriculutre whether the Department of Labor says it is OK or not.

I will try and get on and maybe post something.
Have a great weekend ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment