Thursday, January 12, 2012

Overbooked

For the next ten days, I am overbooked.  I have only said I would be at the absolute number of meetings I have to but, they seem to keep scheduling them on top of each other.  I could really use some help but due to the state of california's budget, it doesn't look like I am going to get any reprieve.

I am annoyed that both meetings I was supposed to or was invited to attend today were cancelled.  I guess I can catch up on other annoyances. 

I am trying to get some practice in for a roping the first weekend in February though.  Need some cattle because, it all changes when you add two live critters to the scene instead of just roping a dummy.  Good for me the weather has been gorgeous for this time of year... Bad for the ground though.  We haven't had much snow or even rain for that matter.  It is a little scary but hopefully, we will start seeing some.

No comments:

Post a Comment