Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady Gaga

Wow Lady Gaga is sure making waves with her controversial costumes. On the cover of Japan's Vogue she was dressed in a beef bikini. Then to the VMA (I think) Awards she dressed in what looked like a red meat formal complete with a steak for a hair piece. PETA is screaming about how Lady Gaga is pushing away vegetarian and vegan fans.

I am not a huge Lady Gaga fan but I kinda like this stunt. Let PETA complain.

Another celebrity that is pushing red meat is Angelina Jolie. WOO HOO! She talked about her stint as a veagan and discussed how she was sickly, unhealthy, and lacked energy. Let's see-- Here is a women who can hire a dietician, a chef, and a personal trainer. When asked what her beauty sercret is she states- RED MEAT! Angelina, I was a fan before but I am an even bigger fan now!

No comments:

Post a Comment